Fine wine, good food, quality lodging, art, and a bit of pampering and romance - all in one sensational place: Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
Luxury accommodation - Waiheke Island, Auckland
Rates are in NZ$ (inc GST).
|The Coromandel Suite||$545.00 Double/Twin share|
|The Hauraki Suite||$545.00 Double/Twin share|
|The Rose Wing (2 suites)||$750.00 Double/Twin share x 2|
This tariff includes:
- A delicious continental or fully cooked breakfast served in the privacy of your room or your patio overlooking the gulf islands.
- On island transfers from/to the local ferry terminal and nearby shops and restaurants.
- Complimentary bar in suite
- Fully serviced deluxe accommodation
- The use of all grounds and facilities
- The use of our panoramic hilltop hot spa
Check in is at your leisure from 2:00pm and check out is at 11:30am.
Indoor areas of The Estate are non-smoking.
DEPOSITS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
To confirm a reservation we require a deposit to the value of your first night’s tariff. The balance is payable on arrival. In the event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Within 30 days of arrival 50% of the total cost
- Within seven days of arrival, or non-arrivals 100%
ENQUIRIES AND RESERVATIONS
Please call us directly for additional information regarding seasonal, week/weekend, corporate, wedding and conference rates for our luxury accommodation on Waiheke Island Auckland, New Zealand (telephone +64 9 372 2637).
Wedding packages are available please enquire.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos and cash. The Estate Gift Certificates
are also available and are very popular for special occasions and appreciations.
To make a general enquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To check our current availability and make a firm reservation, please click on the box below:
Learn more about our accommodation on Waiheke Island Auckland.
“Wow! What an amazing place. We loved every minute of our stay.”
J & S, Hong Kong
“We will always remember the peace and tranquillity, your hospitality and the amazing views.”
- Jeremy and Rita, Stratford on Avon, UK